Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

 On my Master of Photography project reflection, I spend the moment to review the other groups' masters project. Here are the answers to the following project reflection questions.

1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
   I think my project represents my work as a student by being productive and being creativity into this masterpiece which I always consider. It is mainly represents that I'm learning new things and receive more understanding at the same time and between the connection to the Master of photography and  Hall of Fame famous photographers concept to this project.

2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
My understanding of photography changed during the school year by learning to see things differently when it comes to taking photos and how to observe the new composition the following photographers had done to combine into one single masterpiece.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
Some of the benefits of working in a group that I learned the new tips and methods from them. Also, besides getting the new information, I got the chance to learn about their ideas are different based on how they edit and how they observed in their own eyes with their creativity than others.

4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?
Some of disadvantages of working in a group is to look out for one another as a team as checking on each others' blogs, be reliable, and always there to help when our mate(s) needs it.
5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
 I could have done well on more observation of the subjects because there are so many amazing things that reflect and it helps to make the photos more dramatic  and to go take a variety of pictures of some interesting objects that's stand out. 
  
6. Is there anything else that you want to include?
     No, there are no anything else to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment